Puente is seeking young people to participate in its Youth Leadership and Employment Program.
The Puente Leadership Development and Employment Program strives to provide real-world work experience and vocational training for youth ages 14-21 through internships with partners on the South Coast and nearby cities.
- Internships with local businesses and nonprofits
- Internships at Puente
General Requirements (determined by County of San Mateo and Puente):
- Live in Pescadero, La Honda, Loma Mar or San Gregorio
- Between 14 and 21 years old (must turn 14 years old by June 13, 2016)
- If you are 18 and over, you will be required to be fingerprinted and register for Selective Service.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Income verification and other requirements (Puente will assist you to determine your eligibility)
You can request and return your application by:
- Mail at P.O. Box 554, Pescadero, CA 94060
- Phone at (650)879-1691 ext. 322 with Noel Chavez
- E-mail at email@example.com
- Download application from here: 2016-Puente Summer Youth Program Application
- Pick-up at 620 North Street, Pescadero, CA 94060; at the front desk at Pescadero High School; or at Puente’s La Honda Office
How to apply?
Return completed application to PUENTE, along with the other documentation requested on page 5.
Failure to submit required documentation as instructed will make you ineligible to participate in the program.
Deadline to apply is Friday, April 15, 2016 by 5pm