Information regarding our holiday office closure!
Puente Programs, Services and Other Resources
At Puente, we hope you are healthy and have found creative ways to exercise, socialize and engage with your community, family and friends despite the challenges we all face together.
Every day, we have been working in collaboration with several partners to support our South Coast community with dignity and respect. We all want to help our community stay healthy and vibrant. Unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures and the Puente team works alongside the community to provide services during challenging times.
PUENTE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
Our Pescadero office hours run from Monday–Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with limited staff on site. We are providing some of the services over the phone. The La Honda office is closed and all residents who need assistance can reach us by calling our main line at 650-879-1691.
Puente’s financial assistance is available to all individuals whose work or income may be interrupted or adversely affected by these unprecedented times. Puente provides this service to people that live or work in the towns of Pescadero, La Honda, Loma Mar or San Gregorio.
Appointments for financial assistance are available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team. We want to continue supporting the South Coast community in every possible way.
COVID-19 VACCINES AND COVID-19 TESTING
- People who live or work in Pescadero, La Honda, Loma Mar and San Gregorio can request and pick up COVID-19 rapid tests at the Pescadero office.
- COVID-19 vaccines is now only through your primary care provider. If you need help location a primary care provider, please call Puente: 650-879-1691
- If you need meals delivered to your home or need economic relief call Puente: 650-879-1691.
If you or someone you know need mental health support, please reach out to one of the following:
- Star Vista’s 24/7 Crisis Hotline: 650-579-0350
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: text HOME to 741741 or HOLA to 741741 for support in Spanish anytime
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- 24/7 Parent Stress Line: 800-632-8188